One who owns Lenovo thinks that "Samsung Galaxy" is the best of the mobiles. Whether it is Ace 3 or Note3 , Samsung, has given individual special feature in each of its product. But when Lenovo, enters into minds, then it brings latest technology into it.
Recently Lenovo has introduced 4 new Smartphones for CES 2014. The first one includes Lenovo Vibe Z K910 .
What new features you get in Lenovo Vibe Z :
- Dual Sim Quad Core 2.2Ghz
- Memory: RAM 2GB , ROM 16GB
- 5.5 inches display screen
- Android Version 4.2.2 with Jelly Bean
- Weight 147g
- Display type IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Touch Focus
- Face detection
- Battery sucks which does not last even for one day
- Problems while answering a call
- The keyboard is weird.
The above image is Lenovo K900.
As Lenovo Vibe Z includes Li Battery, people will not experience the problems regarding battery as they had in using Lenovo K 900.
So if your friend has Lenovo mobile then having Vibe Z , which will be released in the month of February, will be best comparatively.
Also other Lenovo products like Vibe X which is an IdeaPhone, is just 5" as compared to Vibe Z.